Monday, January 30, 2012

Here's the story

The cat's out of the bag. Yes, we are moving to Ohio. After what felt like months having to hold in the news, Ethan finally announced it at church yesterday.

Just so everyone is clear, we are all moving! Not just me. There is no divorce! I guess I started a rumor yesterday on Facebook....oops!

Ethan took a senior preaching job in Columbus, Ohio. The whole thing happened so fast I'm still not sure it's hit me. We are all very excited but so sad at the same time. In June we would have been in Delaware for 12 years. This is our home and we never expected to leave. But God loves changing our plans, doesn't he.

We will be moving the end of February so we have started packing. What a mess! Church, work, kids, school, laundry, cooking, and training makes this an insurmountable task. My house is out of control!

We still haven't found a house to rent. Anyone is C-bus have a house for me?

I'm not ready to get get mushy yet. I'm recovering from the announcement at church yesterday.....it was pretty ugly. So I'm just giving you the straight forward details at this point.

BUT, I did find a half IM very close to where we'll be. I'm going to need some cheerleaders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment