Sunday, January 1, 2012

The year of the ironmom

I can believe it's 2012! This is going to be a great year, I can feel it. Some things I'm looking forward to are:
-by the end of the year I will have an 8,5 and 3 year old.
-I will have a 3rd grader and a kindergartener.
-I will be turning 29 again.
-Ethan and I will celebrate 12 years of marriage and 12 years at LCC.
-2012 Olympics! I pretty much don't leave the couch during these 2 weeks.
-Louiville Ironmam! Yikes

I started this blog to try to get free stuff from Vega. They told me if I got some some followers they would give me free product to blog about during training. If you haven't subscribed please do so:) Anyway, I wanted to write about trying to balance training while being a mom and wife, products I use, food I eat, good workouts.....bad workouts and just life.

Well I start training tomorrow! I decided not to go with a coach which scares me a little. I'm pretty clueless about triathalons. I can swim, I can ride and I can run. Other than that....well that's about it.

I do know I will be in the Ohio river a loooong time and the Ohio river might not have sharks but I hear it has enormous catfish. And i seem to recall a dead person being fished out. It's going to be 100 degrees. I'm going to be dead tired. It's going to be hilly. But I know I can do it.

So I'm hoping to write a bit each day about what's going on with training and I hope you would join in this journey with me. You can be my cheerleaders!

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment