Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas in Ohio

In our 11 years of marriage we've only spent 1 Christmas at home. It was the year I was 9 months pregnant with Lucy and I loved it! There was no traveling, no whiny kids in the car, no family drama's, no living out of suitcases, no having to worry about pets, no crushed presents, and on and on and on. I have to admit I get grumpy when I'm not home. I'm off my sleep, diet and workout schedules and we all know that's not good for anyone.

Tomorrow we will be cleaning out the car and packing up again to head for Delaware. Apart from my grumpiness we had a good time. I left my camera at my Aunts house so I will have to share the pictures later. But here are some highlights, good and bad, that happened these past two weeks.

-Trey got a sweet remote control car that he loved. It lasted about 2 second before Cross broke the antenna off:(
-The weather was nice enough that we were able to go play in my Grandma's river.
-I took classes from a little blond named Hunny......she gave me a run for my money.
-Family drama. Enough said
-I swam 2 miles....not at one time.
-Everyone but me had some kind of cold.
-Diesel was the best dog ever!
-It snowed twice.
-I had two weirdo's tell me their life stories while in the sauna. An 80 year old man in purple speedos and a 27 year old guy doing through a divorce. What is it about me that attracts weirdo's?
-Ethan and I went on 3 months worth of dates in 1 day.
-I saw a few friends from highschool.
-My kids ate their first lunchable because nothing was open Christmas day. Unfortunately they loved them.
-And of course lots and lots of family time!

Merry Christmas bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment