Sunday, November 20, 2011

The saga of a twi-mom

 This is my girl Brandy. She loves Were wolves! I love her...... so after 5 years of saying no to the stupid twilight books I told her I would try them. What can I say? They ARE really good books. So I read the books in 2 weeks and then watched the movies. Then I was talked into going to the midnight showing of the latest movie, Breaking Dawn. I waited in line for 2 hours with mostly 21 year olds wearing "tri-hard" clothes.

This is twi-mom Tabby. She has a sweet baby at home but yet she is up all hours of the night with Vampires.....She is on Team Edward. But you already knew this because she wears twilight clothing.

Twi-mom and twi-daughter, Alexis and Stephanie. They look like sisters, don't they?
I often ask Brandy what she sees in a 32 year old preacher's wife.....I guess I'm just that much fun!



These are the  21 year olds of which I speak.
Playing bs which I am horrible at BTW.



hmmmm...............

No comment

The line was out the door

This is the latest I've ever been out.


That's my vampire loving crew up there.

So, call me what you want....crazy, stupid, twi-mom, dork(that's what Ethan calls me)... I don't care. I had fun with friends and watching all the other crazy people.  The movie actually wasn't that good....way to much blood drinking for me.
If your wondering what team I'm on I'll tell you. GO TEAM JAKE!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the title and the pictures! Just think how much more boring your life would be without me in it ;).

    ReplyDelete