Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful Thanksgiving

I started off Thanksgiving day with my bootcamp crew. We had 36 show up to get yelled at by Joy and I......mostly Joy.

Warming up!

My two favorite bootcampers, Quinn and Phill. 

The "yeller and the teller". I tell on people if they are wimping out and Joy then Joy comes over and yells since I'm not so good at that.

This is my favorite picture of the morning. Poor Eric is getting yelled at. She looks mean but we all know she's really a softie at heart.

Moving on to lunch with some good friends. No this is not healthy, I just thought the hearts were cute.

I know I need a camera....these picture are not that great.  Here are some more of my favorite people. My dad is there in the corner. I'm so glad he made the long drive from Ohio to come for Thanksgiving. We love you dad!

These friends gave us Ravens tickets for Thanksgiving night. What a great game with great friends!

So mad that Ray was injured and didn't play. I've been to two games and he has been injured for both. grrrrrr

Go Ravens!

I love my mini Ray! He is so little and fast. I love to watch him.


I am so thankful for this day.... ..and everyday. I have so many people in my life in my life to be thankful for so I just wanted to share a few. God has blessed me in so many ways I can't begin to count. Don't forget to give to give thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment