Saturday, November 12, 2011

This is Ethan

Rehoboth Beach vacation 2008
 This is Ethan. My husband, my best friend, my biggest fan, my supporter, my encourager, my preacher, and of course my baby daddy!

Ethan and I met about 15 years ago and been married almost 12. I thank God for putting him in life. I am a better person because of him.

These are some of my favorite pictures of him.
Watching Trey at his first attempt at the BMX track.

I love this picture except that we are missing Cross. December 2008

 Also from our vacation in 2008. Most people freak out when they see this picture. I love it because it shows that he teaches our kids to be brave. He makes them face their fears. They will be able to go through life being strong and courageous. I believe that Daddy's are the most important part of childhood. They want to hear from daddy "you are strong enough", "you are beautiful", " I am proud of you".


















Tough guys!
















I think if I had to pick a favorite this would be it! He's telling her to make sure she doesn't show her "flowers" to anyone .



2 comments:

  1. I love all these pics! That first one of you two is awesome! And all the ones of him and the kids are precious! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures too...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete